- CBET achieved Charity and non-profit status.
- First Annual fund Raising Dinner, raised over $10,000.
- Awarded 5 Volunteer appreciation awards to community members.
- Awarded 80 scholarships, each of Taka 10,000 or $150 in 16 colleges in Bangladesh.
- Awarded 9 Appreciation awards, each $150 to Ottawa Gatineau High School Graduates
- Restructured Canadian Dream e-Magazine.
- Substantial growth in CBET mailing list.
- Renewed tax receipt software.
- Large turnout at 2015 CBET community Iftar – about 200 guests were present.
- 2015 Ramadan fundraising drive was a huge success.
- Substantial increase in online donation.
- Established Rogers TV program “Window Bangladesh”.
- Presence in social media, Facebook, Twitter.
- Purchased sound system.
- CBET BOD supported the Odawa Native Friendship Center.
- Issuing of Community Volunteer hours for High School students.
- Successful first ever “Pitha Utsob” community event.
- Recognized 5 Outstanding Community Volunteers.
- CBET was able to award 163 scholarships of Taka 10,000 each in Bangladesh to 34 institutions and 5 scholarships in Ottawa of $500 each.
- Redesigned e-Magazine with hotlinks and graphics
- Substantial growth in CBET mailing list, 1700
- Acknowledgement letters sent to each donor
- Renewed Tax software, Charity tool, to issue tax receipts
- Networked by attending fundraising dinners for different organizations
- Organized Picnic & BBQ and fun activities at Andrew Haydon park
- Iftaar organized by directors’ personal fund at SNMC with 475 guests
- 2016 Ramadan fundraising drive fetched over $30,000
- Strong presence and participation in social media
- Provides Community Volunteer hours for High School students
- Organized Pitha festival & youth conference at SNMC
- Rotating monthly spiritual meetings
- Rotating board of director meetings at different residences
- Setup Google calendar to promote CBET events
- Automation to send email invitation to community members.