CBET Fundraising Policy and Management Procedures
CBET believes in establishing credibility by being transparent, accountable to CRA and to our donors.
Policy: Funds collected during any event gets deposited to CBET bank account. No reimbursement cheque gets issued against any expense without a valid receipt.
- Collects donation via debit machine, Cheque and cash during Annual fundraising dinner, Ramadan iftar dinner, Picnic, Phita festival, Friday Jumma collection, during Tarawee at different mosques
- Ramadan Campaign: During this campaign communicate with donors via email, text, WhatsApp and via online fundraising platforms
- Receives handsome amount of donation from Zakat fund of different mosques
- Online donation: PayPal (www.cbet.ca), E-transfer (email@example.com), Canadahelps.org, United Way
- Organize Drive through events in the parking lots of local Masjids and online via ZOOM and Facebook Live
- During different events receives handsome amount of sponsorship donation from different charity organizations in Canada
- Donors credit card gets charged once in a month as part of Recurring donation program
- Enter every single donation to CBET Cloud drive and charity Tool software for accounting and tax receipt purpose
- Tax receipts get emailed by Mid-February each year
- To pledge for recurring or one time donation printed pledge forms can be downloaded from www.cbet.ca