Scholarship Awarding Policies
- CBET Ottawa selects post-secondary educational institutions anywhere in Bangladesh in consultation with the community.
- Selected colleges will openly advertise in the school so that all students get equal opportunities.
- The institution will have a 5-member scholarship team: a) Three academic teaching staff; b) One local rep; c) One head of the institution
- Based on academic exam results and yearly income the local scholarship committee recommends 7-10 students to CBET Ottawa. The committee submits all documents to CBET via email.
- CBET Ottawa reviews and selects 5 students.
- CBET Ottawa sends a list of the recipients to the local school and Shurovi, Dhaka.
- Shurovi, Dhaka writes checks in the name of recipients (students) and sends by courier to the school.
- An award ceremony is arranged by the school to give scholarships and certificates to students. Additional Taka 5000 is allocated for the ceremony.
- School sends pictures and a report to CBET Ottawa.